måndag 4 november 2013

Life is easy. Or at least it could be.

An article in a Swedish newspaper by Fredrik Virtanen talks about our pointless, modern lives, in a similar fashion to my previous blogpost. It especially appeals to me because I'm unemployed at the moment, so I'm familiar with the frustration. Why do we make it so difficult for ourselves? Does life have to be this hard? There is definitely something stupid in the way we have built society. I happened to come across this TED talk by Jon Jandai called "Life is easy. Why do we make it so complicated?". At first I was a bit sceptical, but once I overcame his accent I agreed with every word that came out of his mouth. He talks about our inability to be happy with the small things in life and our unreasonable tendency to struggle for years and still come out the other end with nothing (or worse, with huge debts), even though we don't have to. We always have a choice.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar