lördag 14 december 2013

S.O.A

The finale of the sixth season of Sons of anarchy was a chocker. I won't mention any details in case someone is about to watch it, but what I can say is it left me in tears. And yes I know it is just a fictional story and fictional characters but SOA must be the most gripping show on TV. I don't think I have cared or attached myself like this to something fictional before (I guess that is a sign of brilliant writing). I am happy it is not real though since that would be even more heart breaking and horrific, especially if I knew these people myself. The end scene was what got me sobbing, not least because of the song that was played (again, the people who are in charge of what songs to play are some kind of geniuses). P.E.R.F.E.C.T. (but, oh, so sad). Can't wait until the next and last ever season next year.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar